Working at TSL
Heavy Equipment Technician/Welder - Omaha, NE
TSL Companies is one of the most technologically advanced international transportation firms in the country. We provide our customers with transportation of their products via ocean, rail and over-the-road trucking to locations worldwide. TSL has been family owned since its origination in 1981. We believe in growing individuals and promoting from within.
This is a 1st shift position.
Heavy Equipment Technician/Welder Duties:
- Repairs on heavy lift equipment: gantry cranes, forklifts, welders, and other heavy lift material handling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment – electrical, hydraulic, diesel, welding, and mechanical.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures.
- Special projects or work as assigned.
- Ability to meet deadlines; to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Travel and overtime opportunities available
- Medical Insurance (PPO and HDHP Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Uniforms Provided for Mechanics
- Tool Leasing Options for Mechanics
- Employee Assistance Program
- Driver/Yard/Mechanic Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay
TSL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Standard Application for Employment
- Consumer Disclosure and Authorization Form
- Optional Upload of Resume
Posted 14 days ago