Working at TSL
Licensed Customs Broker - Onsite/Hybrid and Remote Opportunities
About TSL Companies
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL! TSL Companies is one of the most technologically advanced international transportation firms in the country. We provide our customers with transportation of their products via ocean, rail and over-the-road trucking to locations worldwide. TSL has been family owned since its origination in 1981. We believe in growing individuals and promoting from within.
TSL Companies is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual to join our customs brokerage team! This opportunity offers a high level of responsibility and corresponding authority.
Onsite/Hybrid at Physical Locations:
- Omaha, NE
- Phoenix, AZ
100% Remote at Virtual Locations:
- Kansas City
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
- Customs brokerage license required
- Excellent organizational skills for the coordination and management of international shipments.
- Decision-making skills to negotiate pricing with vendors and customers.
- Computer and phone communication skills for customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in international transportation or customs brokerage
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance (PPO and HDHP Options)
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
TSL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Customs Brokerage License Required
- Standard Application for Employment
- Consumer Disclosure and Authorization Form
- Optional Upload of Resume
Posted 26 days ago